Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My life!

Some of you guys know me really well and some of you don't! I have been going through a lot of stuff lately that I would like to share! So far I have only told a few people. If you have any negative comments stop reading now. I don't need them! 

    I eat a lot when I'm alone!  When I go to Wal-mart I buy a lot of junk food. I then eat all of it before Manny gets home and then I hide the evidence!  One day it was popcorn chicken, mozzarella sticks, a mountain dew, and a milky way. Another day it was pizza rolls (20 count), 3 chocolate chip cookies, 2 dessert lunchables, and a pop! I ate all of this stuff in one sitting. The whole time I was in Wal-mart I was hoping I wouldn't see anyone I knew. I felt like an addict. I might be one! I believe I'm addicted to food. Some people don't think that's a thing and I do. People are addicted to alcohol, drugs, sex, and a lot of other stuff. Then who is to say you can't be addicted to food? I feel like I can't even go to Wal-mart alone. Now I have to find out what triggers these eating episodes. Once I figure that out I will be able to finally lose weight. Another thing that happens is when I start losing weight something triggers in my head and I start eating junk again. I think some of it is that when the scale shows loss and I don't see any changes it depresses me. Even though I know it's gonna take awhile to see change. My brain just gets fed up I guess and that is what makes me eat. I'm sure it happens to most people that are trying to lose weight. I just need to find out how to get over it. The only time I feel depressed at all is when I think about my weight. I hate being embarrassed about my weight. I'm so ready to get rid of the weight. I'm ready to get Healthy!!!

  I wrote this almost a month ago. I have been doing a little better with this but I still have slip ups. I will post more about how I have felt another time. I can only bare so much of my soul at a time! lol 

God Bless!
Shanny

2 comments:

  1. Don't ever hate yourself or down yourself for who you are or Frain problems that you may have everyone else is different in life Manning chose you because he sees someone that lights up his life someone that he can look at and always have a smile someone that always have a gleam in their eyes you guys have that Chemistry Between each other and then his eyes he doesn't see weight what is not a factor it's only an issue with you because you're not satisfied with who you are cuz you're scared of what other people are going to think of you it's not matter what other people think of you is what you think of yourself you found somebody and somebody found you and you guys love each other you love each other for who you guys are not for what you can become you love to eat everyone loves to eat when you see that chart and you see that scale not move after you've worked so hard and so long and then only moves one or two that's still an accomplishment even though it's one or two you are beautiful and you always will be no matter what you have that special person in your life and he is looking at you with his eyes cuz he can't believe how stunningly beautiful you are and how he got you!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ever hate yourself or down yourself for who you are or Frain problems that you may have everyone else is different in life Manning chose you because he sees someone that lights up his life someone that he can look at and always have a smile someone that always have a gleam in their eyes you guys have that Chemistry Between each other and then his eyes he doesn't see weight what is not a factor it's only an issue with you because you're not satisfied with who you are cuz you're scared of what other people are going to think of you it's not matter what other people think of you is what you think of yourself you found somebody and somebody found you and you guys love each other you love each other for who you guys are not for what you can become you love to eat everyone loves to eat when you see that chart and you see that scale not move after you've worked so hard and so long and then only moves one or two that's still an accomplishment even though it's one or two you are beautiful and you always will be no matter what you have that special person in your life and he is looking at you with his eyes cuz he can't believe how stunningly beautiful you are and how he got you!*

    ReplyDelete