Monday, July 30, 2012

Pray! Pray! Pray!

So I have been worried about what my hospital bill was gonna be. I got it in the mail today I opened it while I was walking my dog back to the house and I almost fell to my knees. Next to the amount that I owe says $0.00! I started crying and thanking God. My mom thinks it's just cause it hasn't really gone through the insurance yet but I am gonna believe that it was God. I still get teary thinking about it. I am just amazed! 

 God Thank you so much for helping me. You have taken away what was wrong with me and now you have helped me with the hospital bill. You are the all mighty God! You are in control Lord. I love you and thank you again for everything you do for me.
  In Jesus Name,
      Amen!

So I have to tell you guys! Just pray pray pray!!!!!

  God bless!
      Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment