Tuesday, September 11, 2012

God's Plans

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in awhile and I'm sorry! I know not many people of anyone reads my blog but I'm going to keep doing it because it helps me get some feelings out!

 Lately I have been feeling like God wants me to do something big with my life but I just don't know what that is yet. I pray about it all the time that He will show me what it is He wants me to do. I have been getting up everyday and going directly to reading my bible. I am trying to read through the whole thing. Something I have noticed with doing this each day is that no matter how my day is I feel wonderful inside. Even if it's the worst day I feel peace inside me. I knoe it's because God is with me! I think I am just now feeling that He is with me with every step I take! I always knew that but now I feel it. So if you don't feel like I would strongly encourage you to start reading His word every day! As I am writing this blog I'm listening to Klove and the perfect song came on that kinda goes along with what I'm talking about! The song is Call on Jesus by Nicole C. Mullen! If you have never heard that song go listen to it.
 
So with me talking about doing what God wants me to do with my life I have looked up a few versus to kinda go along with this here are a few:

            I know a lot of people probably already know this one!
                  11  For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord."They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen.
                                                             Jeremiah 29:11-12

                     For God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was His plan from before the beginning of time-to show us His grace through Christ Jesus.
                                                             2 Timothy 1:9
 
                   You can make many plans, but the Lord's purpose will prevail.
                                                               Proverbs 19:21

                    24 Don't you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win! 25 All athletes are disciplined in their training. They do it to win a prizethat will fade away, but we do it for an eternal prize. 26 So I run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing. 27 I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should. Otherwise, I fear that after preaching to others I myself might be disqualified.
                                                             1 Corinthians 9:24-27

I know that was a lot of verses but there were many more I found but those were just a few of my favorites. So I won't stop praying that God will show me what my purpose is and what His plans are for me. Till that day comes I will study His word and talk to Him every day!

I will talk tomorrow about something else that is on my mind. God bless you guys!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment