Monday, September 17, 2012

Todays events!

So today wasn't the best for Manny and I! We had a big bill pop up today that we can't really afford. We got some help with it. Not proud of letting someone help us. So instead of getting upset about everything what happened I stopped and prayed. Recently Manny and I have recommitted our lives to God. We have been reading the bible everyday. So today's events made me realize how bad satan is going to try and attack us right now. So I told Manny put your whole faith into God that He will help us with this. As soon as I prayed I felt a since of peace come over me. I know God helped not sure how He did but He did! I just kept telling Manny this is satan, this is satan. Satan can stuff it. He ain't getting us. God has us completely!!!

Anyways that is my rant for today lol

God Bless you guys!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment